30 April 2014

Hello blog, we haven't seen each other in a while

I started this blog some years ago as a place to save all those things I wanted to share with my colleagues. I'm an academic advisor in the Centre for Learning and Teaching at AUT University, and it's my job to work with lecturers to integrate digital technology into their teaching. Of course there's a lot more to it than that, but I often used to find a useful site and send the link to someone, only to get an email months later asking for it again - long after I'd forgotten what it was. Now there are so many better ways of doing this, it's time to repurpose this blog.

I've signed up for #ocTEL, ALT's second MOOC on Technology Enhanced Leaning, so this is where I will be posting my reflections. My Twitter name is @jswann and my website is called dialogic inquiry. Looking forward to meeting you in the course!

No comments:

Post a Comment